Sunday, November 30, 2008

HBD MIL

Yesterday was my dear mother-in-law's birthday. (Now I know that many people may read the phrase "dear mother-in-law" sarcastically, but believe me when I say that I am completely sincere.) The whole family went out for wonderful dinner and bowling afterward. We were all surprised that MIL turned out to be very good at it, despite having not bowled for something like 20 years! As a matter of fact, for at least one of the three games we all played, she scored higher that both me and my husband.

So to my mother-in-law, happy birthday. I wish you all the best, good health and happiness. Thank you for all your love and support. Matt and I can't wait to spend time with you in Florida over the holidays.

Happy Birthday Deb!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!