Monday, May 11, 2009

Forever Young

Yesterday, we celebrated my twin nephews' birthdays. Hard to believe that, 3 years ago, my husband and I were carrying these 2 fragile baby boys. Helping my sister in-law change their diapers, feed them, burp them and put them to bed. I remember the first time they called my name. Instead of Joan, they called me Goan. I remember the first time I saw them walk, fell, cry and ate. I remember them looking for me (while I was in the bathroom) and asking "Nana, where is Goan?" and most of all I remember the first kisses and how they say "I love you Goan"


J&J at 3 months

Now, they are 3 years old. They can finally say my name correctly. They are now becoming little men. They are growing fast right before my eyes.



To J&J, happy birthday my loves! I'm sure you are going to out grow me really soon, but you will forever be my little nephews. I love you both!





1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!